In connection with the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine and the imposition of martial law, the Charitable Foundation “Fund for Educational Initiatives” — a charitable organisation with ten years of successful experience in youth and educational policy, actively supported by Octava Group of Companies — expands the areas of activity.
From now on, the main focus areas of the Foundation’s charitable programmes include:
– humanitarian aid,
– protection of civilians,
– education and science,
Thus, for the period of martial law in Ukraine, the main task of the Foundation is humanitarian aid to victims and displaced persons and the protection of civilians, which provides for:
– strengthening the state defence capability of Ukraine,
– ensuring access to education and developing the scientific potential of youth,
– ensuring health, including mental health, through access to healthcare services,
– supplying medicines, medical and social equipment and machines.
To ensure the implementation of the outlined tasks, the Foundation “Fund for Educational Initiatives” joins the work on supplying the following categories of goods:
– essentials, food, etc.,
– hygienic materials, hygiene products,
– medical and social equipment and facilities,
– military goods.
We ask every socially responsible business in Ukraine, which aims to develop partnerships with Octava Group of Companies, as well as to support and develop the economy and humanitarian policy of Ukraine, to become a PARTNER/DONOR of the Foundation.
Learn more about the scope and areas of assistance needed from the project coordinator:
Alla Maramon, +380674450464, email@example.com
We believe in the victory of Ukraine, Europe and the entire civilised world!
Chairperson of the Board
Charitable Foundation “Fund for Educational Initiatives”