Digital Ukraine invites everyone to participate in a comprehensive specialised training course for specialists in personal data protection under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) provisions by internationally certified practical experts.
The course curriculum includes:
- What is GDPR, and what is contained in the Draft Law “On the Protection of Personal Data”?
- Who are the controllers, operators and common controllers?
- Who and why should create data processing records?
- What does GDPR say about processing security?
- In which cases should personal data breaches be reported to the supervisory authority and data subjects?
- How to determine whether DPIA is necessary?
- Identification of risk minimisation measures
- Life cycle of information and its protection at all stages
Learn more about the educational initiative, teachers and learning conditions at https://digitalua.org/