In 2021, the Smart Future Charity School Charitable Foundation launched a free IT training programme for orphans, persons with disabilities, children from large families and children of the military who died or became incapacitated as a result of injuries.
The areas of study for children from 8 to 13 years in the Charity School are divided into technical development and personal development.
Technical development programme:
- Using IT in everyday life
- Cloud technologies and the Internet
- Basics of Hardware and Software Administration
- Digital security in life
- Basics of WEB development
- Computer game development
- 3D graphics
- Engineering inventions
- Basics of robotics
- Basics of the smart house system and IoT
Personal and cognitive development programme:
- Development of attention, memory and out-of-the-box thinking
- Development of personal emotional and volitional qualities and teamwork
- Development of social and communication skills
- Training in public speaking skills
- Emotional intelligence
Children aged 14 to 17 will study in programmes providing for the opportunity to obtain an IT specialisation in software development or QA.
Areas of specialisation:
- Basics of programming
- Java programming
- FrontEnd programming
- Python programming
- PHP programming
- Software QA
Octava Capital welcomes the partners’ initiative and supports the fully-fledged development of children and youth in the field of information technology.