Nota Group and Association of ATO Veteran Entrepreneurs signed a memorandum of co-operation
From now on, Nota Group applies to ATO veterans with preferential conditions for its services, free consultations and mentoring on business issues.
The Association of ATO Veteran Entrepreneurs was set up to satisfy and protect the legal, economic, social, creative and other interests of the Association members, assist in setting up and developing their own company, the business of veterans from among the participants of the ATO/Joint Forces Operation, and their family members. The mission of the Association is to make veterans the leading force driving Ukraine’s economy, to develop their leadership, openness and co-operation.
Current APVA projects include:
– Special programme for financing veterans’ businesses from partners;
– Communication support for veteran entrepreneurs;
– Free consultations by professional experts;
– Lobbying for veteran entrepreneurship;
– Assistance in gaining access to international markets;
– Educational projects for veteran entrepreneurs
Nota Group is a leading consulting company in Ukraine, a team of professionals offering fully-fledged support and assistance to small and medium-sized businesses and provides back-office services in the fields of: accounting services, financial management and 1C, HR record management, recruitment, legal services, corporate security, forensics and GDPR implementation.