Oleksandr Kardakov is a Ukrainian IT businessman, investor and public figure. He is called one of the founders of the market of information technologies and telecommunications of Ukraine. For over 30 years, Kardakov’s companies have been shaping the IT industry agenda, supporting and developing the competencies of domestic engineers, and ensuring the sustainable development of related industries.
Kardakov’s business interests and his entrepreneurial
skills are currently focused on cybersecurity and the Internet of Things. The
youngest star in the constellation of his business, Octava Defence, has become
one of the top three market leaders in 3.5 years. Octava Defence provides
cybersecurity solutions in a managed services format.
Thus, the TOP-10 owners and founders in Ukraine in 2021 according to the magazine “TOP-100. Ratings of the Largest” are as follows:
- Vasyl Khmelnytskyi, Founder of UFuture Holding
- Arthur Mkhitaryan, Founder of Taryan Group
- Andrii Zdesenko, Founder and CEO of Biosphere Corporation
- Giorgi Iukuridze, Founder of SHABO
- Volodymyr Avramenko, Founder of AVK
- Maryna Avdieieva, Managing Shareholder at Arsenal Insurance
- Viktor Ivanchyk, Founder of Astarta-Kyiv Agricultural Holding
- Oleh Krot, Managing Partner of TECHIIA Holding
- Oleksandr Kardakov, Chairman of the Supervisory Board at Octava Capital
- Oleksandr Slobodian, President of Obolon Corporation
For more information on the rating and the expert jury of the magazine see.