At the beginning of the new year, Investory News, the online news outlet, asked Ukrainian entrepreneurs what they had read last year and whether they would recommend such books to others.
From among the list of books read by the CEO at Nota Group in 2021, Tetiana Andrianova, CEO at Octava Capital, selected the five best options she would recommend everyone to read. Each of them will help you find the lever you need to pull for accelerating the development of your personality and professional qualities:
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Power of Moments by Dan Heath and Chip Heath
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- 21 Lessons For The XXI Century by Yuval Noah Harari
Read more in the detailed articles on the pages of Investory News.