The annual Forum on Legal Services Market Development held on 18 June in Kyiv brought together market leaders, executives and partners of the well-known law firms. Experts predicted the future of the legal market, discussed trends and tendencies in the legal business, analysed the needs of partners and clients.
During the forum moderated by Iryna Nikitina, strategic advisor to legal partnerships, ideologist and researcher of LegalTalents.Report, at the fifth session, the participants talked about the option to hold a dialogue between law firms and law departments.
- Is it true that law departments are buying fewer legal services from external consultants?
- Is it worth looking for a G-spot or building technological relations with a client?
- When will the price pressure and dumping end?
Opinions on these issues were shared by:
- Tetiana Andrianova, CEO, Head of the Corporate Security Committee at Octava Capital Group, CEO of Nota Group,
- Nadiia Bilous, Head of the Legal Department, Member of the Directorate at British American Tobacco Ukraine,
- Oleksandr Hotsulenko, Head of Legal at Kyivstar PJSC,
- Arsen Miliutin, Director of Debt Restructuring and Collection Department at Sberbank,
- Olha Prokopovych, Legal Director, Eurasia, at Veon Group
- Oleksandra Storozhuk, Legal Counsel at Five Global Holdings.
Learn more about the event on the pages of Yurydychna Gazeta at https://bit.ly/35ILQM5