During the lecture on “Corporate Security as a Tool to Protect Investors from Risks and Threats” by the Business Consulting Academy, the expert, CEO at Nota Group, Head of the Corporate Security Committee at Octava Group of Companies, chairperson of the Committee on Gender Policy of the Ukrainian National Bar Association, board member of the Association of Corporate Security Professionals of Ukraine, co-ordinator of the Women in Security Community at ASIS Ukraine, will talk about:
- goals of building the function of corporate security in business;
- types of threats: external and internal;
- methods of ensuring the security;
- information, personnel, economic and physical security;
- reasons for asset-grabbing and methods of protection.
Learn more about the event on the organiser’s official website at www.bca.education