Invest Talk is already a traditional platform in Kyiv where real business and investment capital meet. During the meetings, entrepreneurs present their business ideas to investors, and investors find potential new projects to invest in. This time, the Agro Invest Talk platform invites all stakeholders in the field of agro production.
addition to the pitching session, there will be a discussion panel from
Guests of the event will hear “first-hand” the answers to the most relevant questions for the applicant for investment capital:
- How do you know which investment tools are right for you?
- How to set up the process of attracting investment and interacting with the investor?
- What are the most common investor questions and project requirements?
- Why do investors often choose agro projects?
- What profitability is possible in agribusiness?
Pitching sessions are held by experienced investment managers and venture investors.
The jury of the Agro Invest Talk held on 18 November 2021 at the CAPS Business School (55 Velyka Vasylkivska Street) include Serhii Harbar, business analyst, strategic development expert, and Investment Project Manager at Octava Capital. More about the event and terms of registration at https://2event.com/ru/events/1864892