The event will include a panel discussion on investing in Ukraine’s agricultural sector and the pitching of projects by market participants to a jury of experts.
The purpose of the event is to answer the most pressing and urgent questions of investment in agriculture:
- What are the risks in the agricultural sector and how to prevent them?
- How do potentially successful business models differ?
- Raw materials or processing: what is the future of Ukrainian agribusiness?
- What do you need to know about your business to attract investment?
- How does the personality of the business owner affect the prospects of the project?
Agro-startup projects will be traditionally evaluated by Serhii Harbar, Investment Project Manager at Octava Capital. Join the event at https://bit.ly/3xYCklg