early November, Investory News asked Ukrainian businesspersons several
important questions: what advice would they give for their children — to
develop their own business or to choose the path of an employee; what pros and
cons they saw in running a business and working “for someone”; and
what was their child’s first experience.
The following ones shared their position on the transfer of experience to the next generation:
- Dmytro Borysov, founder of the Dmytro Borysov’s Family of Restaurants
- Pavlo Grinishyn, founder of Grinishyn, beauty and health industry managing company
- Olena Yalova, CEO of STOIC Holding, owner of Ukraflora, partner of the ICSI reproductive medicine clinic
- Mykhailo Horodetskyi, CEO of Indi Vision & Caps Consulting
- Tetiana Andrianova, CEO of Nota Group, CEO of Octava Capital
- Oksana Sokolova, nutritionist, founder of Health is Wealth
Learn about the most important aspects of doing business, which Tetiana Andrianova, CEO of Octava Capital, advises to pass on to children, regardless of age, in the expanded material on the pages of Investory News.